Sunday 7 August 2016

Books I have read this year till now

So we are already in the month of August and I have not been able to write much. Thus this post is a desperate attempt to start re-blogging. Last few months have been a roller-coaster ride with me finishing my college, moving cities, joining my new job and settling in a new place. So reading has certainly taken a back in these months but I am trying to pick up the pace and here is the list of books that I have been reading this year.

And ya I am way behind my Goodreads Challenge(22 out of 80), hoping that I will catch up soon.


  • Harry Potter and The Cursed Child by J.K Rowling
  • Shopaholic to the Stars by Sophie Kinsella
  • Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
  • Shopaholic & Baby by Sophie Kinsella
  • Shopaholic & Sister by Sophie Kinsella
  • Shopaholic on Honeymoon by Sophie Kinsella
  • Shopaholic Ties the Knot by Sophie Kinsella
  • Shopaholic Takes Manhattan by Sophie Kinsella
  • Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
  • Landline by Rainbow Rowell
  • My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
  • Emma by Jane Austen(Reread)
  • Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
  • Eleanor & Park by Sophie Kinsella
  • House of Cards by Sudha Murty
  • Scion of Ikshvaku
  • After You by Jojo Moyes
  • A Spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler
  • The Zoya Factor by Anuja Chauhan(Reread)
  • The Feast of Roses by Indu Sundaresan
  • Shadow Princess by Indu Sundaresan
  • Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone by J.K Rowling(Reread)
Lots of Chick Lits ad breezy reads till now, hope to read more serious stuff in the remaining year.Hopefully some reviews will be coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. Very informative, keep posting such sensible articles, it extremely helps to grasp regarding things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t skills ought to I provide you with thanks! i'm altogether shocked by your article. You saved my time. Thanks 1,000,000 for sharing this text.

    ReplyDelete

 

Wingardium Leviosa Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template